Environmental Specialist/ Engineer
Job title: Environmental Specialist/ Engineer.
Education: Bachelor of Engineering or Science
Experience: 3- 5 years
Candidate should be able to provide technical input for projects in the Environmental management fields, specializing in strategic Environmental advice, Environmental Impact Assessment Studies, Environmental Permitting Environmental management plans and Programs, Environmental policies, strategy and Guidelines and regulations for Kuwait.
Job description and responsibilities
– Sustainable Development and analysis of environmental Policies and Strategies.
– Current environmental assessment studies and Site evaluation.
– Studies on the analysis and evaluation of health risks, the work environment and internal Environmental.
– Work experience with GIS, remote sensing, Planning and Land use.
– Environmental Management for water Resources.
– Study biodiversity, animal health, ecosystem quality protected area management, crisis management and Environmental disasters.
– Experiences and knowledge of systems for air quality, water, soil & human health in Project area adjacent areas.
– Experiences in environmental management systems for the use and Circulation of chemical, management of solids and liquid wastes, waste water management, development of safety and health plans for workers , development of contingency plans and periodic environmental monitoring programs.
– Fall knowledge of all laws, standards and environmental requirements in force in the state of Kuwait.
Eligible Candidates can also email us to :- firstname.lastname@example.org